The enhanced accessibility
The realm of the internet is a highly enhanced one. With its reach, now every activity is getting completed smoothly, and you need not wait for long hours like the conventional days. Something similar is also the case with mobile internet banking, where you can complete complex transactions within few clicks. As a result, gone are the days of waiting in long queues at the banks.
Keeping this in mind, several banks are transitioning into full-time online-based services, and they are looking out for an ideal android banking app development. Read on to find more about it.
List of services
From the development of an Android banking app, one expects the following services to get completed swiftly:
- Account management includes the list of transactions, saving goals, recurring payments, and many others.
- Credit card management for keeping track of the billing periods or cases of loss of card.
- Smooth transfer of funds within and outside of the bank network.
- Payments to third-party dealers or service providers.
- ATM and branch locator for enhanced user comforts.
- Reward programs for regular customers.
- Integration services.
- Enrolment in tax-saving schemes like mutual funds, equity, bonds, and others.
- Portfolio management.
- Forex trading.
- Alerts and notifications.
All of these requirements showcase the full-proofs required in the development of such banking apps.
Sings of the ideal developer
An ideal developer of an Android banking app must have the following signs or features:
- Compatibility to the industry standards and requirements for a banking app to protect the customer interests and other sensitive data from penalties and fees.
- Enhanced security to bring peace of mind to the users and ensure that it is nearly impossible to cause security breaches in the network.
- 24/7 hours of live customer service to sort out the issues and ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
- Services ranging from individuals to corporates, and thus assures 360 degrees of banking facilities to everyone.
- Added advantages of usability of the app by other platforms, like Mac, iOS to name a few.
- Ability to work perfectly even at the peak air traffic hours and not show payment failure issues due to server down.
Therefore, it is highly pivotal to look out for these and ensure that you bring on board the best developer in the market to create the required banking app.
Refer to Paul Belogour – IT Service for further details and clarification on the general queries.